TEN random things about me:
1. I want to be a Blue Peter Presenter.
2. I like eating peanut butter out of the jar, but only eat it by licking the back of my spoon
3. I thrust. A lot.
4. I spend way too much money on music.
5. I like dressing up. Costumes are fun.
6. I want something pierced, but am too indecisive and think it’s a bit pricey!
7. I am an EXCELLENT chef and I love cooking. Thanks John Julian et al.
8. Admittedly I live in Southampton, but am a Winchester boy at heart
9. I sometimes sleep walk and do OCD things like rearrange the pots and pans into size order.
10. I collect Power Ranger Megazords and still love Buffy.
NINE ways to win my heart
1. Be spontaneous.
2. Always be positive.
3. Be Filthy. I love naughtiness and innuendo.
4. Compliment my appearance.
5. Be creative and ambitious.
6. Join in with me when I start randomly dancing, no matter wherever we are. I love it, you should too.
7. Get on with my friends.
8. Like going out and seeing new things.
9. Cook for me
EIGHT things I want to do before I die:
1. Trek to across Asia
2. Visit the rainforest
3. Be Famous.
4. Do something to really help people.
5. Choreograph for Kylie!
6. Write a novel.
7. Perform on the West End Stage
SEVEN things that annoy me:
1. People who don’t take care of their appearance.
2. Not being polite and respectful to other people, its just ill-manners and bad up bringing
3. False people who talk bollocks.
4. Music snobs.
5. The BNP.
6. Naive and ill-informed narrow minded people.
7. The fact doing a dissertation has now made me fat.
SIX things that REALLY turn me on:
1. Garlic salted, cooked in goose fat – Roast Potatoes.
3. Eye contact.
4. Period Dramas. Rome, The Tudors, etc.
5. HSM and Zac Efron.
6. Hairy chest.
FIVE things I’m scared of:
2. Not being able to speak to my Mum and Dad.
4. Not being accepted.
FOUR of my favourite things:
1. My health.
2. My family.
3. My music.
4. My boy.
THREE things I do everyday:
2. Text Shaun.
3. Remember Jason.
TWO things I want right now:
1. To be offered an AMAZING job.
2. My mum’s Sunday Roast.
One thing I’m doing tomorrow:
1. Sing. Lots.